- I want to move out before the end of my rental agreement. What can I do?-New
- I am being evicted because I did not do what I agreed to do. What should I do now?-New
- What should I do if I am late to file a form with the Board or if I need a hearing quickly?-New
- I got an Eviction Order Because I Owe Rent. If I Pay, Can I Stop the Sheriff from Coming?-New
- I Think My Order from the Landlord and Tenant Board is Wrong. What Should I Do?-New
- My Landlord evicted my without following the law. What can I do?-New
- My Landlord Wants to Evict Me Because I owe Rent-New
- Rent Deposits
- Suite Metering of Electricity Service
- What can I do at the Landlord and Tenant Board to protect my Human Rights? - New
- What can i do if my landlord does not do repairs or respect my legal rights?-New
- What can I do if my landlord or someone buying my place wants to move in?-New
- Community Legal Education Ontario
Tenant Tip Sheets
These tenant tip sheets contain general information intended to assist the public at large. It is not legal advice about your situation. You should consult a lawyer or legal worker for advice on your particular situation. We intend the information in these sheets to be accurate. Although every effort is made to assure that information is accurate and current, laws, regulations, policy and jurisprudence relating to housing issues changes on a regular basis. ACTO & TDCP staff has reviewed these tip sheets, however, errors sometimes occur and therefore neither ACTO/TDCP nor any parties who supply information make any warranty concerning the accuracy of any information found on or exchanged through this site. We are not liable for any damages arising out of your use or reliance on any content.
These tip sheets have been revised to reflect the changes under the Residential Tenancies Act.