Tenant Info
small font medium font large font Adjust Font Size printer iconPrinter Friendly

Tenant Information

ACTO does not provide individual service to tenants. If you are a tenant with a low income and need help with your landlord and tenant situation, contact your local community legal clinic to get free legal advice. To find your local legal clinic, go to Legal Aid Ontario's website.

See  Tenant Tip Sheets  that could provide you with more information about housing and tenancy issues under the Residential Tenancies Act.