If you are in immediate danger, please contact 911 for emergency services. If you need crisis counselling, please contact 211.
ACTO is part of a collaborative multi-clinic project to provide legal education, advice, representation and holistic services for survivors of sexual assault and intimate partner violence in both urban and rural settings across Ontario. This includes children and youth who are victims of sexual assault, physical violence or domestic violence, or those who are exploited in the sex trade.
The Clinics involved in the project are:
- Justice for Children and Youth
- Community Advocacy and Legal Centre – Belleville
- Elgin Oxford Legal Clinic
- Legal Assistance of Windsor
- Community Legal Assistance Sarnia
- Peterborough Community Legal Centre
- Northumberland Community Legal Centre
- Durham Community Legal Clinic
This project is funded by the Government of Canada.